Hoho Mid Summer Magic Rally Photo's

what do people use to convert their photos to be forum compatible? For the love of computers - this has been the greatest challenge for me here..

Another Hoho Rally gone by. It was so good to see so many happy faces and to enjoy riding fantastic roads in fantastic weather. The moto cameraderie at the rallies can't be beat!

I realized that I (we?) somehow missed out on the traditional ice cream social, so the last pic is me making up for that at Mitchells today. Only the best for Hoho.

Attachments

• Mad River Burger.jpg
    Mad River Burger.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 5
  • The Look Away.jpg
    The Look Away.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Glamor Shot.jpg
    Glamor Shot.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Happy Camp.jpg
    Happy Camp.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Rally Dinner.jpg
    Rally Dinner.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 15
  • PXL_20230731_224304031~2.jpg
    PXL_20230731_224304031~2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
what do people use to convert their photos to be forum compatible? For the love of computers - this has been the greatest challenge for me here..

:thumbup

my smartphone/camera asks what size I want to upload when posting from it. I go from "actual size" to "large" on my iPhone, and large uploads fine.

otherwise, I use Paint to resize to 1000 pixels wide on my work PC.

picture.php

Mt Shasta from Radio/Repeater Ridge, east of Redding.

picture.php

Mr CrazyCooter and Mr m0t0_ryder and his 2023 Honda Trail 125.

Last edited:
I am same on the iPhone usually choose large, but I look at the MB size too. If I have cropped it and it is 2MB or less I uploaded it by itself and it will load. I often consciously don't get normal camera close so I can crop it. :teeth

Paint - Old skool brother. I use it often too. :laughing :thumbup

Looks like a great time. I am sad that I couldn't attend. See you all in Hawthorne next month, though! :ride

Uploading 1 at a time worked... :thumbup

Attachments

• IMG_5429.jpg
    IMG_5429.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5423_conv.jpg
    IMG_5423_conv.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5427_conv.jpg
    IMG_5427_conv.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5428_conv.jpg
    IMG_5428_conv.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5429_conv.jpg
    IMG_5429_conv.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5430_conv.jpg
    IMG_5430_conv.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 5
Cool! :thumbup

That was a large group on Leggitt.

sgtwaffles was impressed by your two up pace. Always kind of cool to have a newer dude see what the rally vets can do as their safe pace.

Nope... he mentioned the huge difference in heat compared to his full black hooligan outfit. He did get a cooling vest too and pulled it out on the way home. He also used a camel back on the ride home. Dude is getting to Rally Veteran status. :p

Most of the ride was amazing weather given where were. Magical weather I would say!

Back