• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

homosexuality

If this shit is true I ain't stocking your slave camp in Thabit anymore...

:x

:twofinger

:laughing

damn, this things got legs, don't it?

Troy said it best earlier. If anyone saw the KS party, I don't remember the guys there. I do remember the girls there, and we shared quite a few jello shots without hands. Among other fun things.

But, have fun with it peeps.

:teeth

:devil

Thread bookmarked with note to open on 7/7/2010 and post with appropriate comment :laughing

So BAd Dad was ghey for like 2 days? I'm thinking he was feeling just "constipated".

Marco,

This thread has given me the inspiration to explore my own feelings. Would you please touch my tra la la. Oooh my ding ding dong :love

FrigginChi said:
Marco,

This thread has given me the inspiration to explore my own feelings. Would you please touch my tra la la. Oooh my ding ding dong :love

start your own thread, faggot.

Last edited:
He is not gay.

I have not received any leg humping pm's from him, and I know how hot I look to gay people.

He is not gay.

gHey, may be, but gay, no.

:twofinger

I'm still exploring my feelings of homophobia.... it's tough for me to say how wonderful I feel.

Back