• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Itching for a Bug

Fun stuff! Thanx for the memories. We should have a paperboy thread…
 
@Elfinthis made me think of this thread.

This is awesome. Perhaps I should get an ear piercing, just because? :) Grow my goatee thing out as well. Who is singing? They are absolutely awesome. The harmonies are wonderful.
 
Fun stuff! Thanx for the memories. We should have a paperboy thread…
Paperboy, another lost income stream. Fond memories in the early 1970's subbing for a friend. Yessir indeedydoody.
'Muricca. I immigrated from England shortly before....
 
I think the purpose of this thread (car for niece) sailed a long time ago post 41
 
Possibly consider another rear engine air cooled - 2nd generation Chevy Corvair. Faster, lower price, safer and auto trans if wanted. I like the '65-'69, 4 speed, 140hp, 4 carb, vette like suspension. Some are equipped with 180 hp factory turbos, but more difficult to tune.

Ralph Nader beat up the first gen corvairs, so all are affordable classics.

1790615834115.png
 
Back
Top