• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Koi's SissyFace Pre-ride 3/25 rain or shine!

Yeah, 920 or a lil after at the counter if it's just me, might as well sleep in, doesn't take me an hour and half to talk to myself :laughing. Banjo's meeting me around 10:30, he just has meth for breakfast so none for him, and everyone else is wussy wimps scared of the rain.

Hope ya make it Rod.
Will miss you Will. :laughing
I feel bad for Banjo, he's gonna be waiting for me at the next stop as I creep along...

Definitely gonna be raining in the morning, maybe lighter in the afternoon.
I don't mind wait'in fer ya yer ride'in, I just hate wait'in fer ya as you eat yer 3rd stack of flap jacks! :twofinger

R U still doing breakfast at Black Bear?
Yeah but I ain't sure if 10:30 is breakfest time or KSU time? You know what a shitty ride leader Koi-Boy iz. :rofl

KSU at 10:30ish

Thought I said that, oh wait, I did, 3rd line of the first post :twofinger

Damn rednecks can't read English but can get a their M1... :wtf

KSU at 10:30ish

Thought I said that, oh wait, I did, 3rd line of the first post :twofinger

Damn rednecks can't read English but can get a their M1... :wtf
Wutz this M1 thang ta which you speak? :dunno

I will come out for breakfast...may cage it..

Have some of the CU ladies coming over in the early evening in preparation for the Infineon track day the next day...

yes..and I am a sissy when it comes to rain...so :twofinger

patty

I'm gonna pass this time. Too wet outside... think I'll make a fire, watch some Dexter and earn some of those wife points that I'll need for DV. :laughing

Y'all have fun!

koi...you won't be alone at black bear......leaving soon....

Guud times had by all, well at least the non wussy's who aren't scared of the rain!

Only took my lil camera in case it did rain, but fortunately, didn't have a drop all day. :twofinger So it just turned out to be a beautiful ride the three of us.
DSC07441.jpg

DSC07440.jpg

But even with the lil point and shoot I was able to catch Banjoyboy in a contemplative moment....
DSC07442.jpg

It only lasted a few seconds before he regained his composure.... :rofl

DSC07443.jpg

The rest of ya............ Ya'll Suck!

Glad y'all had fun. Got some sunshine this afternoon so I did a country road loop to Winters, back via 128/121. Saw a car hit a deer right in front of me. Those overgrown rodents are scary!

Just 3 brave souls who don't care about the rain....Koi, Greg & BBoy.

Hey BBoy, how come you don't ride the dirt bike much?

Rod, at least the car has a bumper, our rides don't & we don't have a seat belt or a cage to keep us from flying off the bike.

Fun ride ya bastids; them thar redbuds is purdie this time of year. :thumbup
Koi-Boy wuz rip'in on that Seca thang; dude went all the way from Napa ta the bridge without stop'in. Hell, I didn't know he possessed that much stamina? :p
I'm gonna pass this time. Too wet outside... think I'll make a fire, watch some Dexter and earn some of those wife points that I'll need for DV. :laughing

Y'all have fun!
Chew know my friend, if ya rain ride on roads yer familiar with, you'll be much better off if ya get caught out in nasty rain when yer touring on strange roads.
Just say'in :twofinger

Guud times had by all, well at least the non wussy's who aren't scared of the rain!

Only took my lil camera in case it did rain, but fortunately, didn't have a drop all day. :twofinger So it just turned out to be a beautiful ride the three of us.
DSC07441.jpg

DSC07440.jpg

But even with the lil point and shoot I was able to catch Banjoyboy in a contemplative moment....
DSC07442.jpg

It only lasted a few seconds before he regained his composure.... :rofl

DSC07443.jpg

The rest of ya............ Ya'll Suck!
I wuzn't contemplating, I wuz watch 2 carps mate;(fer 2 minutes) now I know how you do it! :sex

Just 3 brave souls who don't care about the rain....Koi, Greg & BBoy.

Hey BBoy, how come you don't ride the dirt bike much?

Rod, at least the car has a bumper, our rides don't & we don't have a seat belt or a cage to keep us from flying off the bike.
Since it wuz rain'in when I left, I figured I'd take the FJR; see'in I knowz it better, I'm more comfortable on the thang in adverse conditions. (But Greg says I'm nutz! :laughing )

'went today to see our Curve Unit sistas rip it at Infineon Raceway & some just doing some practice.
There were also other riders with their own crew, complete with mechanics, trailers & the whole pro stuff. First time I've seen the real group A, B & C riders do the track, live....wow! I guess I'm really the slowest filipino. Group A & B were insanely fast, I mean really fast.

Patty, did Stacey make it home? 'tried to make sure she won't be needing
a piggy back ride on the truck before leaving.

It was nice seeing you Scott....

...we have early morning start at Infineon the next day! Woot!

PattyA

Back