day004
Major PITA
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2004
- Location
- Concord
- Moto(s)
- 2025 Triumph Tiger Sport 800
- Name
- Dave
- BARF perks
- AMA Life Member #538338
I'm planning on retiring in March and my company (BD) has posted an open full time position. Good pay and benefits. Lots of opportunities for OT.
This is a full time swing shift position. 4pm-1AM.
You will generally cover from Santa Rosa to San Jose. So, a willingness to spend a few hours a day on the road is an absolute necessity. Company car and gas card is a huge benefit.
Plus, for a reasonable amount you can buy personal usage. I sold my car when I started this gig and never looked back.
Job is servicing Pyxis equipment. Essentially computer-based drug storage cabinets. Think Kaiser, Sutter, Valley Med. Big hospitals and small.
If you can build a computer and tune your bike you have the basic skills to be successful. Add in the ability to talk to friendly, cool Pharmacy techs and you're a shoe in.
The job is posted on the BD(Becton Dickinson) website.
BD is a 100+ year old medical services company that's worldwide in scope.
If you're interested in applying DM me an email address so I can do a referral and maybe pocket a few bux.
jobs.bd.com
This is a full time swing shift position. 4pm-1AM.
You will generally cover from Santa Rosa to San Jose. So, a willingness to spend a few hours a day on the road is an absolute necessity. Company car and gas card is a huge benefit.
Plus, for a reasonable amount you can buy personal usage. I sold my car when I started this gig and never looked back.
Job is servicing Pyxis equipment. Essentially computer-based drug storage cabinets. Think Kaiser, Sutter, Valley Med. Big hospitals and small.
If you can build a computer and tune your bike you have the basic skills to be successful. Add in the ability to talk to friendly, cool Pharmacy techs and you're a shoe in.
The job is posted on the BD(Becton Dickinson) website.
BD is a 100+ year old medical services company that's worldwide in scope.
If you're interested in applying DM me an email address so I can do a referral and maybe pocket a few bux.
Field Service Engineer - Bay Area, CA at Becton Dickinson & Company
Learn more about applying for Field Service Engineer - Bay Area, CA at Becton Dickinson & Company