- Joined
- Apr 4, 2002
- Location
- Menlo Park, Ca.
- Moto(s)
- Keep me rocking life
- Name
- Budman
- BARF perks
- AMA Life Member #203453
Ai comes home.
I have grown to be a fan of the young Japanese rider. His quiet always thinking approach. Fleeting smiles.

Hoping he can take a win that will be a prize for the whole country.
Anyway... on to the race!
Leave it to the Japanese to have a road course and oval on the same turf. Very cool Twin Ring is for a reason.

Seems like forever, but Pecco ruled last year. Pole, Sprint and GP win.
I can only imagine how much he is hoping for some sort of repeat of that success.

Marc secured the title in Japan last year too sealing a fairy tale comeback for one of the, if not the greatest roadracer of all time. = Debatable I know and I am not there yet, but keep creeping closer to believing it.

Mir 3rd.. forgot that too. Bez 10 seconds back. He is stronger this year, but not sure he is 6 seconds faster (to catch Marc, because I don't see Pecco in the mix). Then you got the points leader on his Aprilia. I have hard time with Jorge as far as knowing if he will battle or dominate or fluff. And we have a newly crowned Official Superstar named Pedro to consider too. He was at the front when a blunder in T1 sent him to the back and eventual 17th place.
So... one again we are going to be entertained by THE BEST motorcycle racers in the world chasing the most elite Championship title in the world. Does not get much better.

Who you picking??
Did you remember Pecco's performance?? Mir's??
I have grown to be a fan of the young Japanese rider. His quiet always thinking approach. Fleeting smiles.

Hoping he can take a win that will be a prize for the whole country.
Anyway... on to the race!
Leave it to the Japanese to have a road course and oval on the same turf. Very cool Twin Ring is for a reason.

Seems like forever, but Pecco ruled last year. Pole, Sprint and GP win.
I can only imagine how much he is hoping for some sort of repeat of that success.

Marc secured the title in Japan last year too sealing a fairy tale comeback for one of the, if not the greatest roadracer of all time. = Debatable I know and I am not there yet, but keep creeping closer to believing it.

Mir 3rd.. forgot that too. Bez 10 seconds back. He is stronger this year, but not sure he is 6 seconds faster (to catch Marc, because I don't see Pecco in the mix). Then you got the points leader on his Aprilia. I have hard time with Jorge as far as knowing if he will battle or dominate or fluff. And we have a newly crowned Official Superstar named Pedro to consider too. He was at the front when a blunder in T1 sent him to the back and eventual 17th place.
So... one again we are going to be entertained by THE BEST motorcycle racers in the world chasing the most elite Championship title in the world. Does not get much better.

Who you picking??
Did you remember Pecco's performance?? Mir's??