• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Brand spanking new Florence+Machine

NSW due to Flo's right titty getting some screen time

song starts at around 1:20, shanty irish bitch can WAIL. chick ha sliterally never made a song I didnt love

[youtube]XgeKHTcufLY[/youtube]

The more I listen to this, more I like it.

[Youtube]-qY3Xh3bM6Y[/youtube]

He looks like the bad guy in all the John McClean movies. Further nefarious evidence is warhead at 1:30, Krist Novoselic on bass and that guitar at 2:37. *

*but I do like it anyway.

Last edited:
He looks like the bad guy in all the John McClean movies. Further nefarious evidence is warhead at 1:30, Krist Novoselic on bass and that guitar at 2:37. *

*but I do like it anyway.

Einsturzende Neubautenis awesome. One of my favorite bands. They have done some really weird shit. They have calmed down with age. Some of the earliest stuff is on par with Merzbow.

The singer was also guitarist in Nick Cave and the badseeds until the early 2000s.
Heres some early crazy shit.
[youtube]RfM06NgA8dY[/youtube]
[youtube]ZSeQ-NqGISY[/youtube]

Watching this again he looks kind of like Richard Hammond :laughing
[youtube]TqhOVY58zIo[/youtube]

[youtube]ocVV6pN-8Js[/youtube]

Last edited:
The singer was also guitarist in Nick Cave and the badseeds until the early 2000s.

I never got into Nick Cave and the badseeds for some reason, but love him (nick cave) in the Birthday Party.

[Youtube]KvlS4BwTUQw[/youtube]

I never got into Nick Cave and the badseeds for some reason, but love him (nick cave) in the Birthday Party.

[Youtube]KvlS4BwTUQw[/youtube]

Me too.

Thanks for posting that btw. I went on a nice little youtube trip listening to all sorts of shit I hadn't dug up for awhile.

Yeah, it is great coming across music that you like but haven't listened to in awhile. I dug up an old cassette tape of mudhoney's superfuzz migbuff albumn awhile back that I probably hadn't listened to in close to a decade.

[Youtube]O90gPI2hk90[/youtube]

Christopher Bowes (Alestorm and Gloryhammer) with a little side project :rofl

[youtube]rdNkPKpwWqU[/youtube]

Yeah, it is great coming across music that you like but haven't listened to in awhile. I dug up an old cassette tape of mudhoney's superfuzz migbuff albumn awhile back that I probably hadn't listened to in close to a decade.

The only thing between me and hell is the floor was a great college drinking anthem.:thumbup

Back