• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

you think deaf people only communicate by written word? they see the pulse of the music through vibration and how people with hearing move to it and maybe want to see the story of the song signed out instead of just reading lyrics and shit.

It's a cool idea, I never really thought about it besides Beethoven.

Holiday weekend!
[youtube]u4q_zzpQgPA[/youtube]

[youtube]evF80GEuVe8[/youtube]

Dudes from Don Cabellero, Helmet, and Lynx bringing you the latest in math rock. Cant wait for this show next month.

[youtube]bkhLzHuUYmo[/youtube]

Dudes from Don Cabellero, Helmet, and Lynx bringing you the latest in math rock. Cant wait for this show next month.

[youtube]bkhLzHuUYmo[/youtube]

Damn, this sounds like "noodling" taken to the next level. :laughing

Intriguing. I'll give their other stuff a good listen. Thanks!

Damn, this sounds like "noodling" taken to the next level. :laughing

Intriguing. I'll give their other stuff a good listen. Thanks!

They went through a series of records where they had vocalists and guest vocalists resulting in some satisfying and some strange experimentation. This new album is going to be back to power trio.

math rock, interesting. although ^ that kinda gave me an anxiety attack lol

the radical synth use reminded me of a group I discovered several years ago, called Zammuto. they opened up for Explosions in the Sky at the palace of fine arts - I was thoroughly impressed:

[youtube]K9DNauhNoRQ[/youtube]

The Police in 1978, a few months before they were actually The Police. No album, no single, no record deal...but we need money so let's do a one-off gig in Germany and hope the London punks don't hear about it.

[youtube]vYl_XgZ_IQY[/youtube]

Back