• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

THE CRAMPS live at Napa State Mental Hospital 1984

[youtube]Fat2rswNJ1k&feature[/youtube]

THE CRAMPS live at Napa State Mental Hospital 1984

I was at that concert!!!! Well, ok, my mom was at that concert 4 months pregnant with me...

My Gpa and Gma were both techs out there and had heard about the impending concert and leaked it to my folks.

nice. did she have to pretend to be crazy to get in?

Back then Napa State was more of a daycare center... patients had weekend passes, no fences, and the security would give you access to the state property out back to go hiking/fishing/camping...

But knowing my mom, she didn't have to pretend to be crazy.... :laughing

I was at that concert!!!! Well, ok, my mom was at that concert 4 months pregnant with me...

My Gpa and Gma were both techs out there and had heard about the impending concert and leaked it to my folks.

Napa State Mental Hospital... This begs the question... Did she ever get out?

Does this band sound like a Led Zeppelin ripoff? :laughing

[youtube]nq1tpCkAecI[/youtube]

I cheat. I quote someone who already posted music, then copy paste the weird youtube numbers/letters in the address line after the = sign.

The above one was stolen from Zerox. I delete the quote parts and just fill in the stuff between the [ youtube ] paste-numbers-n-letters-here,no-spaces [ / youtube ]
:)
-Sal.

So like this [ youtube ] blahblahnumbersNletters [ / youtube] but no spaces in there. -S.

Last edited:
Will someone please tell me how to embed a youtube video? And yes i did try to search for it.

So when you want to embed a youtube video, when you're on the video page, click SHARE and then ctrl-c to copy the highlighted text. For the video I'm going to embed in this post the address is as follows:

http://youtu.be/rKPicUnsPPg

Now I'm going to delete http://youtu.be/ leaving only rKPicUnsPPg and then I'm going to do this with it:

{YOUTUBE}rKPicUnsPPg{/YOUTUBE}

But instead of using {} I'm going to use [] and it's going to look like this:

[YOUTUBE]rKPicUnsPPg[/YOUTUBE]

Have at it! :party

Epic, you saw it here first

[youtube]ToPh26T6bgk[/youtube]

Awesome! thanks guys. Now I can annoy people with my bad taste in music.:thumbup

[YOUTUBE]ze67YEFdy6M[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]6VAbrnjdtYw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ytVww5r4Nk0[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]F_CKeb2gPQ8[/YOUTUBE]

in honor of the anniversary today of the Beatles last concert (Candlestick Park 1966), here's the full aduio bootleg

[youtube]hZqmEnjvS2M[/youtube]

Back