• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Nation-wide climate strike by students

On a different note I am glad to see the rules for political posts in KS are far more relaxed now. Maybe we can actually enjoy some interesting discussions.

Or you could just join the politics forum :rolleyes
 
Every point of view? Do you have a minute to listen to my pro-rape/murder/slavery podcast? You must respect these ideas, because I'm very polite about it! :p
 
attachment.php
Every point of view? Do you have a minute to listen to my pro-rape/murder/slavery podcast? You must respect these ideas, because I'm very polite about it! :p
 
EP, I must politely state you’re terrible at the internet link thing, they almost never work or require membership to whichever fringe site you’re trying to promote.

Thank you, sir, for listening... well, reading. Good day.
 
Johndicezx9 your stating the obvious (Don't know how to post up U tube video) isn't helpful to me. Expressing the obvious; Though I try!
 
Last edited:
Johndicezx9 your stating the obvious (Don't know how to post up U tube video) isn't helpful to me. Expressing the obvious; Though I try!
To post up a youtube, take the characters between 'v=' and '&' and put them between [ youtube ] and [ /youtube ], removing the spaces that I put there to keep the system from thinking I was trying to post a youtube video.
 
Climber, .. I appreciate you sharing your considerable expertise. Thank you.
Best regards, Chuck

[YOUTUBE]3Kf_RYVt2XQ[/YOUTUBE]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top