• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Need help, laid down my bike in Milpitas near Great Mall (taken care of - thanks!)

SS109

∴
Moto(s)
S2R800
Taken care of. Big thank you Jack and the barf family for coming to my rescue.

Laid down my bike in Milpitas near Great mall at corner of Great Mal pkwy and South Abel st. Need help getting bike home to Fremont.

Blue 2006 F4i

Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you hurt? I can start getting ready if there isn't someone closer available.

Low sided on right turn at low speed, broken brake lever, broken brake pedal, right side rashed, broken right mirror, tank dented on right side.

I'm ok, just bruised and a little shaken up.

I hope it all works out for you. Glad you're safe. Wish I were close, to help you out.

Just spoke with him, he is uninjured but the bike is not rideable. Gonna give Connie a call to make sure she's on this.

Alright, I am starting on it. Need to wash up and get out of pajamas real quick and I am on the way.

Called Connie, no answer, left a message. I'm trying to think if anyone is closer than you Jack. Maybe give it a little bit before you head out just in case Connie gets the message and sends someone else?

Tried calling Solomon (Flying Pig) since he's in San Jose but got his voicemail. So Jack my be the next closest.

BTW, what's your name?

I sent her a text, have not heard anything, although my phone has been glitchy lately.

I'm not doing anything really, so I can start and turn around if need be, need to drop something off in Santa Clara if it falls through anyway.

Just sent you a text at the number listed in the OP. Heading out the door right now.

If it's not handled yet let me know and I can come get you Khoa...

I just texted you...

Back