• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Need help, laid down my bike in Milpitas near Great Mall (taken care of - thanks!)

Just spoke to him, bike being loaded up right now.

Let me know what the status is- I just got the messages (that's what I get for driving with the music so loud....)... I'm in livermore, can get to Fremont in about 20 minutes if this isn't handled already...

EDIT: Just spoke with Jack, he's already on scene, and scooping up the crashed rider right now...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! :love BARFers helping BARFers FTW!!! :thumbup

Last edited:
Bike and myself are home now. Nothing broken or bleeding on me, just a little bruised and sore from the tumble.

Above all, glad you weren't hurt.

Thanks. I'm glad I was wearing all of my gear at the time. Even with my T-Pro leg protectors on under my riding jeans, my knees were still bruised from rolling on the ground. I'm sure i'll be sore and stiff the next few days, but I look forward to fixing the bike and getting back on the road.

Way to go, Jack!

Big props to Jack. Being the gentleman and scholar that he is, he would not accept gas money from me, so now that money will be donated to BARF so that we can continue to help other riders.

I just wanted to thank Jack again for rescuing me and to the BARF family for all the help. I had at least 5 people call/txt to help within minutes of me posting the thread. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Good for you - are you using your Lightning?

Hell yeah!!

On the way home now. Big thanks to Jack and the barf family for all the help.

I am glad you weren't too badly hurt. I am so sorry about your bike though, she will be back to perfect again! I saw how clean the undamaged side was, and was a little heartbroken myself.

damn! I am little late to reading this. I am right around the corner from the scene, and was planning to head to Fremont to meet a friend anyways. I coulda helped (I have a truck, moto-tote, ramp and tie-downs).

Glad you got help anyways. WAY TO GO FELLOW BARFERS! :thumbup

How about posting a picture of that bad boy. :laughing

Exact twin brother of your truck! :thumbup

418257_328712567164934_100000785807936_820893_702471835_n.jpg

Just with a soft tonneau cover; although I love your Speedsturr!

Since this situation has been resolved, I can go off topic:

That's one sexy truck!
I wish I could do a lightning conversion on my truck, but for what I do, it's not worth the trouble I'll encounter.

Bike and myself are home now. Nothing broken or bleeding on me, just a little bruised and sore from the tumble.

Thanks. I'm glad I was wearing all of my gear at the time. Even with my T-Pro leg protectors on under my riding jeans, my knees were still bruised from rolling on the ground. I'm sure i'll be sore and stiff the next few days, but I look forward to fixing the bike and getting back on the road.

Big props to Jack. Being the gentleman and scholar that he is, he would not accept gas money from me, so now that money will be donated to BARF so that we can continue to help other riders.

I just wanted to thank Jack again for rescuing me and to the BARF family for all the help. I had at least 5 people call/txt to help within minutes of me posting the thread. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Really glad to hear you were wearing your gear! If you pick up some Epsom Salts, putting 5-6 cups into a hot bath and soaking for about 20 minutes will help alleviate a lot of the soreness you're probably feeling today.
I hope you're able to get your bike back to its pristine condition quickly, and get back out on the road.

Again, mad props to Jack for saving the day!! :thumbup You're a Superstar!! :love

Back