• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

NEVERMIND! - Best spot to sell a vintage bike

The guy I know in cv only works on the triples.
Let me know
Jay ps I'm the guy who sold you the bike years ago

Thanks to Jay I am hooked up on this and the bike will head out in a couple weeks.

I will have a runner come good weather. :banana

The gent does full restorations on Kawi Triples so if he sees something else.. I can get that done too.

Perhaps a Quail day in my future or just a chance to hang with kpke and his band of two smoke brothers.

Last edited:
Will definitely finish off the build thread. Be nice to feel the full power of the bike. He will get the carbs and all that running correctly. Plus tips on any minor stuff to make it a true rebuilt collector. He said the ‘75 was the best triple they made.

Can’t wait to see what the vapor blasted engine looks like and ….. feel and hear the real triple power.

^^:thumbup

+1 ... just love reading about how some of our iconic old bikes get a lucky chance at a second happy life. :angel

Thanks to Jay I am hooked up on this and the bike will head out in a couple weeks.

I will have a runner come good weather. :banana

The gent does full restorations on Kawi Triples so if he sees something else.. I can get that done too.

Perhaps a Quail day in my future or just a chance to hang with kpke and his band of two smoke brothers.

no bike left behind!

Kawasaki 500 mach III H1

Attachments

• Kawasaki H1 Mach III.jpg
    Kawasaki H1 Mach III.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 6
Back