• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Mt. Diablo

It was interesting riding back down Mt. Diablo in the fog when you could only see about 100 feet. Speed limits up there are insanely low.

VGG0Qle.jpg

Last edited:
It was interesting riding back down Mt. Diablo in the fog when you could only see about 100 feet. Speed limits up there are insanely low.

yeah it's not moto friendly by any means and $10 to get up is a bit steep. If i could do it on any bike though - yours looks like a fun one to do it on.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Baja :laughing
Still the best old faithful beast ever My ATK 60f

16427409746_78aff912b0_b.jpg

Had a nice, sunny Georgia day so I went for a short ride.

This is the Sidney Lanier Bridge between Brunswick and Jeckyll Island.

i-DW5tbgL-L.jpg

Last edited:
I was chuckling a bit on on the ride up to The Junction today because it was cold, and I was expecting to be cold, but...grip heaters (never really used them before, turned them off after a short bit), and I wore my first gear suit (first time) with freeze out under and I was extremely comfortable. A little too warm when I stopped at The Junction.

The Junction

8f3z9jdh.jpg

Mines Road on the way back saw deer and a bobcat on video if I get to it.

0TCbIReh.jpg

fqiRlnKh.jpg

NteE0mSh.jpg

EI8eoEph.jpg

Last edited:
Patterson Pass Rd wind turbines and seven bikes: FZ-07, CBR600RR, R3, R1200GSA, R1200GS, 1090AdventureR, K75
highres_467809116.jpeg

:cool stuff.

Goldwing for kpke huh?? I did not know!

After Mines Road yesterday (yes, on the GW :afm199), I Rode out Tesla to Cross Road, then up Patterson Pass.

At the lookout spot you could see snow on the Sierras. :teeth

Great shot of all the bikes :thumbup

Patterson Pass Rd wind turbines and seven bikes: FZ-07, CBR600RR, R3, R1200GSA, R1200GS, 1090AdventureR, K75
highres_467809116.jpeg

:cool stuff.

Goldwing for kpke huh?? I did not know!

Yep. The more I ride it the more I like it. The better half enjoys it also.

Trying to figure out how to get a set of these on it so it sounds right though.:rofl

os04GJ8h.jpg

19554522_1802991743104589_8874677568156078968_n.jpg

Everyone probably knows it but took this on saturday on my first time to grizzly peak.
( the small head is my buddy bandit fyi he rides with me basically everywhere)

Back