• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

That road looks like makes our ship seal complaints sound like whining... :laughing

The road surfaces in British Columbia are incredibly good. Unbelievably smooth and yet grippy.

The roads in Newfoundland, though, are potholed and crappy- but still better than the mostly dirt and mud highways of Labrador.

San Antonio Valley Rd

kRjuxmO.jpg

tSrxkT7.jpg

BW8iLHs.jpg

TYm3M97.jpg

kY5B08X.jpg

Mt Hamilton Rd

DuT6CW3.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

The far, far edge of the continent- Newfoundland.

Oooh...I wanna go there! I’d like to ship our bikes out and return across Canada on dirt.

WC

At the bottom of this is Buster's,
This is where it starts the dirt,
I don't know where it will take you, last week the KLR guys tried to get to the 101

Attachments

• IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I was supposed to meet a rider who has lots of street riding experience and pretty much no dirt experience. He just got a KTM 300 two-stroke dirt bike - plated. I was going to take him to an abandoned gravel pit out in the flat land to help him learn how to ride up and down rough trails. He got mixed up on the time and left before our official meeting time. And while I was waiting for him the rear tire on my XR went flat. Pumped it up, rode it home, grabbed the big KTM and went out there anyway.

This is at the top if the one semi-steep hill in the area.

1Cio3nJ.jpg

Another nice November day

Mines Road

C2anAqwh.jpg

1SKcdRzh.jpg

Action shot of peeps I don't know

dlCJe23h.jpg

The Junction

ajMTt9mh.jpg

Lick Obsevatory

2LIElPlh.jpg

gzYg59Hh.jpg

Hi there

P7b41Y9h.jpg

Hi again

GKX0PdGh.jpg

SAV back to The Junction

usqmCuuh.jpg

Little chilly but it was still a nice day for a ride...
LDvxMJih.jpg

HAD8BSEh.jpg

rMjdHpCh.jpg

Angel ST with 4260 miles at 36-37 psi. This tread life isn't as good as I hoped, but the 950 is torquey and has strong engine braking...

PiOS7WZ.jpg

Advanced Cycle Service

WlqQ1Dx.jpg

This is what a sticky rope looks like on the inside after it's inserted, done 2400 mile sago.

7MEcUzn.jpg

Bridgestone T31. Got these on my Multistrada too and like them.

InhsUZ9.jpg

San Juan Hwy

All that's left of a cool old barn

jP1Co5t.jpg

7lBD2cK.jpg

Coalinga Rd

4l6iT9g.jpg

USuiU2I.jpg

D7S9ek5.jpg

iZnuLdK.jpg

Tres Agaves Taqueria in Coalinga

They have the best burritos!

s5WL08w.jpg

25 at Old Hernandez

dsL7RZq.jpg

Last edited:
Diamond Mtn. Rd Calistoga

Big difference using a camera vs iPhone, as to pixel count run thru email to size it for posting. Used a better camera, but the resolution is weaker.
Full size is so nice, but none of it fits thru my ISP

Attachments

• SAM_0446.jpg
    SAM_0446.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 74
Angle GT's front & rear with 6000 miles on a 939 SP

nRCDuGal.jpg

a4Akjbgl.jpg

From 5/24/19:
Angel GT front with 4,295 miles @ 34-34.5 psi on my '13 Multistrada. The Angel GT rear looked like it could go ~ 500 miles more but replaced it at the same time to save another trip to the shop.

ozIYipU.jpg

Back