• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Mt Hamilton

CHv1MO5.jpg

VkihtfP.jpg

AuymHXE.jpg

San Antonio Valley

sQ0LcLX.jpg

Happy Easter! :gsxrgrl

picture.php

moonset, from the East Peak, Mt Tam … my bike is the red one. :laughing

picture.php

Mr Dirt Bag Challenge, in the Lee Marvin sweater … :party

:love this thread.

Stop by one Day Gary.

I got out for a few hours today with Cincinnatus...

Emigh Road
doe85wX.jpeg

Collinsville... that's Cincinnatus hanging out on his GSA
wPr9Noj.jpeg

Stratton Lane
Q2J7mHt.jpeg

Dinkelspiel Road (because you can't NOT ride a road with a name like that)
0wMHzF9.jpeg

Morgan Territory Road
OUnN6fM.jpeg

Gonna take a queue from SFMCJohn here with my Easter Sunrise ride shot: mines the red one in the very back...

AM-JKLVkNYD5y8iXf5IvkEpujWHHW55VXo57hRKO0NOCijK1gEdYp43oGhCt-vocicCDZfmW6HsDHADKB_GQ39oBQwc4wKm2WFPOqnbFyAWS-eQrJd1XT1o82oAhUgct_g9w7zvHAAk4VYbQBU7urlejjFiBWg=w1070-no

Pantoll road:

AM-JKLV0wCvjfFqpYKFnH05s3TMSNLDn547Y-wWffrxBmIl2aLzxB8Otdh-O0rL7CIzWHcp1uM9HuqDFX6cxN-Ept3faQEmN2Z9NYQNCDEO7oAz44y-SoJmmjkNthiPyeeu4mtTpgOtM7qTPDgcVgJgH3d2oSA=w1060-no

Meyers Grade

AM-JKLWk0KWZnFYzBgaUaOlxYDrxeKsyRVnc0golDfmG_K4K63UocTrz298t1kHQl8rHN8VfE218goccgQH8GAPHGjWGSlgZ8QduvCHZMSPsQ-gBGKKcXExJpXuSTkKSCqwFRF_yk4Ul_lmTbbbpkork6aId0A=w1060-no

And then I got distracted and didn't take a single picture the rest of the ride :facepalm

Never been to Ontario - check it out

Took the back roads most of the way, but I-84 gets you into town. Stopped illegally on the side of the road to get a photo of the welcome sign.
pCXxDyY.jpg

Ontario - Where Oregon Begins... :rolleyes
z5hB7zc.jpg

Affordable housing in Oregon.
nsDwwkP.jpg

They have a few towns in Oregon that I've never heard of before. "Thunderegg capitol of the world".
zNiAQeF.jpg

Last edited:

When I saw "Poverty Rd" along Sacramento River levee, I HAD TO check out what poverty looked like. Didn't see any sign of it being unusually poor, though.

Affordable housing in Oregon.

That's like $0.75M in San Jose, maybe $2.75M in Woodside.

Boulder Ridge Golf Club - isn't a golf club something you carry and swing? Never mind...

p7coWpH.jpg

Around Almaden

qs1YKdo.jpg

G7iHclg.jpg

ZI4QhfI.jpg

JKMLz4y.jpg

zm2J26i.jpg

bfYeIns.jpg

Last edited:

Sounds so familiar, I know I've seen it.

Collinsville, my last visit in the 70's
I remember the town tucked in out of the wind, lots of naked pilings, decking gone. Groves of eucalyptus wind breaks, old warehousing, one still containing a military surplus store. A general store, and bar.

I have an artifact from the '60's from this area, way back before foils, wake boards, knee boards, before wind, when your water recreation was towed.
Double or single ski, up and down the delta. All the twists and turns of the river and sloughs will hold some flat water smooth from the wind driven chop.
Ask a old local about this, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_3989.jpg
    IMG_3989.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1
Back