• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

What a beautiful day for a relaxing Mines Road ride.

Going up

This is the second creek crossing

A couple miles past The Junction

At The Junction

And as some are aware of the good news of the "New Owners" reopening sometime in April

Just past the first long right hander (copy cat photo of the one by ????? on the big BMW)

I got a little wet on the trip back, but another 20 minutes or so and I would have been drenched. :thumbup

I just went to the park :laughing

I am almost finished with this bike, then I'll take it someplace cool and take pix like the rest of you did.

Attachments

• Hayabusa 15small.jpg
    Hayabusa 15small.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 44
i-WZZdK4j-L.jpg

Technically, on location. :D

An artier shot my friend posted to my FB wall because he wanted me to get it ASAP. :)

I should ask for the original.

Took a little ride for some Mexican food, see the sites of downtown Salinas, and look for some wildflowers on the way home...

(There was a big fire in downtown Salinas a few weeks ago that destroyed the Dick Bruhn building.)

Attachments

• 3-20-16 Ride (2).JPG
    3-20-16 Ride (2).JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 3-20-16 Ride (6).JPG
    3-20-16 Ride (6).JPG
    195 KB · Views: 77
  • 3-20-16 Ride (5).JPG
    3-20-16 Ride (5).JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 3-20-16 Ride (3).JPG
    3-20-16 Ride (3).JPG
    148 KB · Views: 44
  • 3-20-16 Ride (1).JPG
    3-20-16 Ride (1).JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Capture 2.jpg
    Capture 2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I remember those purple flowers. I remember picking some and bringing them home when I rode up to see one of the early GPs at Laguna Seca. They there were just all over the place in the green meadows by the road.

I remember those purple flowers. I remember picking some and bringing them home when I rode up to see one of the early GPs at Laguna Seca. They there were just all over the place in the green meadows by the road.

Lupins.

I happen to know that this... is the Lupin Express.

Yesterday 3/26/16 I rode to San Jose Santana Row to the "coffee and croissants" car show. I have never been to this and thought it would be a parking lot deal with a few cars. It was a little more than I expected. Pretty cool ($$$$$$) stuff there.

In the parking garage.

A few highlights of the car show. Turn your head if you don't like car photos. :twofinger

Love them Cobras

Exotics galore. It was mostly about these never to be in my garage type cars.

I decided to go to Alices Restaurant. It was hopping as usual on a weekend.

Went over 237 to get back home.

Downtown Pleasanton.

Great photos, love the poppy photos. Cobras are always nice.

Nice that someone is willing to give garage space to fancy cars. It's not me, even if I had money and space for them, I'd not bother -- just not my thing. But always nice to see the running around in the wild.

I figured this was fitting since someone posted the exotic cars photos. This is my latest project bike on location at my house :laughing

Took this pic before heading off to the S'mores and Whores event yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC_0064BARF.jpg
    DSC_0064BARF.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Made it up to Point Arena via Skaggs Springs Rd yesterday. My first ride on that road. Holy cow, it's amazing!
YxBpnTZh.jpg

YUisKpIh.jpg

Scrubbing in new tires on Banner Grade, East of San Diego.

Attachments

• IMG_20160325_101641~2-900x900.jpg
    IMG_20160325_101641~2-900x900.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 40

Hey Roman, sweet ride! Almost got one myself, but decided to go with a more street-oriented bike.

Met you last year before the parade lap at Laguna Seca. Why you selling the Scrambler? I'm ditching mine because she got hit twice while parked and minding her own business. 6 weeks in the shop the first time, 7 weeks the second. I just can't be without a bike for that long.

One from Omaha, NE, where I'll be trailing my bike from in early April! Pretty pumped about it. Why? Because here in NE you get all straights and fields upon fields of corn. I need Cali twisties back in my life! Hoping to hit some of the awesome spots posted in here!

On top of Marshall Wall, one of my favorite stopping points in the North Bay. Don't think I've ever ridden Marshall-Petaluma Road without stopping here.

Hey Roman, sweet ride! Almost got one myself, but decided to go with a more street-oriented bike.

Met you last year before the parade lap at Laguna Seca. Why you selling the Scrambler? I'm ditching mine because she got hit twice while parked and minding her own business. 6 weeks in the shop the first time, 7 weeks the second. I just can't be without a bike for that long.

Love the Duc, but don't need and have no space for two street bikes.

Back