• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Gist (the road's closed because of this)

IMG_7792_zpsjr8dvxc1.jpg

What brought the pole down, a tree?

That's my guess. I was too busy debating myself whether it would be a good idea to ride across the downed line. In theory it should be perfectly safe. :laughing

Pee on it.
If you don't weld your dick to it you can safely ride over it.

Last edited:
^^^^
WOW! :thumbup Absolutely awesome!

More pics, please!

EDIT: Your bike made me think of this one in the UK, the guy's a Spencer fanatic and built an "evo" replica of his Daytona winning bike, but with a Suzuki Bandit 1200 motor.

Thanks! Yeah i've seen that bike on the internet, pretty bad ass. This guy in Canada has done a couple of awesome builds, nice guy too.

www.darrenbeggcustoms.com

Matt

Nice...

The 1100F didn't get a lot of love when it came out because it was intro'd the same year as the Interceptor 750, and everyone wanted the 1100R they sold in Europe.

A friend of mine had this 1100R in the '83, a gray market bike, bought in Europe and shipped over "for racing", but he rode around for a few years with paper dealer tags til he sold it...

But yes, please, more pics of that beauty of yours are requested! :thumbup

Attachments

• Capture 1100r.JPG
    Capture 1100r.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 69
Ride, Read, and Reminisce

My favorite thing to do when I"m off, alone, and feeling mellow. I ride out to a nice little spot, read for a few hours, and then reminisce on happy memories.

Road to Aptos on a random day for lunch and laid under the wharf to read. haha

Attachments

• 11057360_683319878469921_6057978321171609325_n.jpg
    11057360_683319878469921_6057978321171609325_n.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 67
  • leaving it all behind.jpg
    leaving it all behind.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
BFE or the Desert outside of Winnemucca Nevada

Attachments

• Desertsmaller.jpg
    Desertsmaller.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 86
Why do they tape the lights, to prevent them from shattering? or from operating?

Both

You don't want distracting lights on track and if you dump, you don't want glass flying everywhere.

I held off making this video after reviewing a little bit of footage afterwards. A bit of a fail.:mad

I borrowed my son's chest mount for the Go Pro, and I could tell it was not pointing up enough, but I rode and recorded anyway.:ride

Yesterday evening I went ahead and edited the footage, leaving a bit of the ride video. It co-stars BARF member Butch and his brother.

Some may enjoy the nice V4 music. Also there are clips of some of The Junction Grand Opening "event".:party:party:party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQVgn6JjJJs

Back