• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Took the scoot out for a spin. I forget how bad the roads are until I'm on an old two-smoke with 10" wheels and 4" of suspension. :loco

20160715_174126-X2.jpg

Nice Shot! I worked up there (SM-RD) for a few years and rode in a lot. In your defense, that road was never good. That left hander by the garage is notorious for people coming uphill, cutting the inside hard and trying to kill you. Ride safe!

Nice Shot! I worked up there (SM-RD) for a few years and rode in a lot. In your defense, that road was never good. That left hander by the garage is notorious for people coming uphill, cutting the inside hard and trying to kill you. Ride safe!

Yeah, it seems like people really bomb through the narrow section in the redwoods too. :thumbdown

Few years back. Best mod was that buell headlight

0UdHcrx.jpg

Typical Duc when it needs love

5hd02VIl.jpg

Last edited:
Because no one has ever photographed this bridge:

Attachments

• bixby.jpg
    bixby.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 47
It was fun enough that I think I'm going to get knobbies for the grom:ride but I think most people who saw me probably thought I was a fool:laughing

I thought I would cool down a bit and went for a little Libmo evening ride.

It stayed warm the whole time :flame but was still fun :thumbup

Morgan Territory

Dell Valle

Thanks sawman! How about a little more :cool

Due to the blazing hot f'n weather, yesterday I bought some Cycle Gear heat out stuff and a new Sedici mesh jacket. And then rode off today to try it out.

This morning when I left Livermore and it was quite comfortable. When I got on to the SM Bridge I was a bit cool to say the least. But it felt good after the sweltering heat we have been having here.

A short stop at 92 and Skyline.

Then on to Alices where it was hot again.

A 2 stroke bro leaving.

A pic for 2stroke friend Rory who seems to like these things.

Then on to 84 toward Pescadero where it was a welcome very cool again.

I went thru the very small town and stopped here where I Hope (read the sign) to not stay permanently.

Right next door.

Coming back thru the town I see the smoker bro's RD so why not take another photo.

Then back to Alices where it was hot again.

Then back to 92 SM Bridge where it was nice and cool again. Coming down 580 splitting lanes in traffic thru Pleasanton and in to Livermore where it was scorching hot again.

Cleaned bike a bit then in to the pool to recool off.

BTW, the heat out stuff seemed to work quite well. I would recommend this product. :thumbup

The Junction

At the Junction/Mines Road

IMG_2551_zps8rrcfhbl.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't know much about those CB's, but that one sure looks great. Very nicely done sir :thumbup

RZ350's at Alices today.

A little unplanned Ducati maintenance? :mad Hope it got fixed.

We rode from there down 84 and took Stage Road to Pescadero, had pie, then took another back road ??? back to Alices, then left for home. Another nice riding day :teeth

speed 3

I used to have a 2006 speed 3, with arrow exhaust. Loved that thing, I wish I still had it. Great picture.

MAtt

Photo of the Ninja in the Hood River Valley up in Oregon this last weekend.

JJwAJ7k.png

Berryessa Knoxville Rd

IMG_9816_zps7kz4exaf.jpg

IMG_9819_zpsil7tpjyi.jpg

Morgan Valley Rd

IMG_9823_zpsntipdrqr.jpg

IMG_9824_zpsud8wdhom.jpg

Big Canyon Rd

IMG_9828_zpsqcjzxqhn.jpg

IMG_9834_zpsblgwf9nl.jpg

Redwood Lodge Rd

IMG_9866_zps84qs7lki.jpg