• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

the view of route 36 from Platina road. :teeth

Attachments

• platina road.jpg
    platina road.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 56
Gist Rd

36024235084_d4fc4cda20_b.jpg

I test rode an S model a month ago and it was like a custom fit for my dimensions. Even the seat was comfortable and that's a rare thing nowadays.
I didn't like the front brake lever travel, too close to my fingers even when set all the way out. I bought a Hypermotard instead.

Off Coast Ridge Trail

IMG_20170831_193544 (1).jpg

Tried to escape the heat. Failed.

Finally got some heat relief - San Jose 101°F; Davenport 68°F and felt so good!

36827346086_1f406b6d29_b.jpg

36844258972_987dec1330_b.jpg

36844259822_e2c0c27711_b.jpg

Newbie here! Here's my new to me 2007 R6. Just cruising around the Livermore area.:ride

B23vp5p.jpg

*edited*

Last edited:
Newbie here! Here's my new to me 2007 R6. Just cruising around the Livermore area.:ride
One photo would have been enough. And you're not the only one here posting what I consider too many photos from one ride... :afm199

So I'm trying to figure out which road that is and can't come up with it. Doesn't look like Patterson Pass or Mines. Looks a bit too open for Morgan Territory.

What road is it?

One photo would have been enough. And you're not the only one here posting what I consider too many photos from one ride... :afm199

So I'm trying to figure out which road that is and can't come up with it. Doesn't look like Patterson Pass or Mines. Looks a bit too open for Morgan Territory.

What road is it?

Fixed:thumbup I was just following the trend !
Was just cruising to Lake Del Valle. There was a random turnoff (Mendenhall Rd) and went to check it out, which ended up at some private property so before turning around I took some pics.

Was just cruising to Lake Del Valle. There was a random turnoff (Mendenhall Rd) and went to check it out, which ended up at some private property so before turning around I took some pics.
Next time I'm up that way I'll check that road out. I usually don't head toward Del Valle because I don't want to pay to get in. But I like to check out every little bit of road that is legal to ride.

You might like Welch Creek off of Calaveras, right before where the road is closed. It's tight and narrow, but has a good view at the top. For some reason I never take a photo when I'm up there to share here.

Just clarifying that someone is complaining about too many pics in a pic thread.
Only when you have more than one at the same spot. If you took photos at ten different places, by all means post them all. :thumbup

Back