• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I need to set up a barf dinner with Berto.
menu-ending-cannibal-twist-secret.jpg

Honey
Guess who’s coming to dinner

Aah, it's always a nice time with some Monday morning attitude at the car wash

I asked a later-age grown woman whether she's done because she was blocking the car wash... But she wasn't washing her car.
She was loading some bounce mats she washed, inside the SUV and there was room for me to go into the car wash...

She said " patience is a virtue".
And drove off without washing her car

(Oh yeah I had to waited for some minutes already ... The next stall also had somebody hand washing his car dammit)

Last edited:
Not supposed to hand wash if there's a line, but also, I haven't washed me car in... years. Paint has been crap for a while so, meh. Also coffee and whatnot.

Gonna be hot in SF today and hotter tomorrow. Sounds like beer on patio weather to me, while sending out job applications of course...

just dropped the truck off for timing belt, check engine light and brakes.Its going to hurt.

Back