i_am_the_koi
Vito Koi'leone ~ The Twinfather
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2011
- Location
- Whine Country
- Moto(s)
- 2005 Concours
2003 SV-1BILLION
2017 R3
- Name
- The Koi
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2823804
Mean Dad story #1834 that sounds completely believable.

That was like, Mean Dad story #12...Everyone that rides a bike with a centerstand knows about standing on it at speed for a spark show, right?
Well now you do.![]()

The cool thing about using temp workers is telling the same damn story over and over.That was like, Mean Dad story #12...![]()

The cool thing about using temp workers is telling the same damn story over and over.![]()

openpathcollective.org. darn near free. Sorry to beat the horse.Hey Mel,
Random thought that can go to pm, but, if you (or any whorez) have any grief counseling resources I can pass on to a friend in Texas, please send them my way.
0 income, 3 kids, breadwinner died unexpectedly.
Oldest daughter (5yr) is showing struggles.
Mom is definitely struggling.
I found a local therapist close to her that is sliding scale that I can cover sessions with for almost a year with my fundraising efforts for her, and hopefully will help but if there's any thing else I can send her way, I would love to give her as many tools as I can.
Alice.
Edith was Archie's wife.
I dislike dreaming. When I dream, I feel like I never fell asleep.

Don't apologize, thank you.openpathcollective.org. darn near free. Sorry to beat the horse.
It's a little tediously rough with my work (only today), too.Can I go home? Work can eat a wiener.
Same. I feel like shit today.
Well hello there.
Can I go home? Work can eat a wiener.
Yellow knipix?
Thank you againopenpathcollective.org. darn near free. Sorry to beat the horse.
You're very welcome. Someone on another site posted that link and I was like, OMG, this has made my search so much easier. I really like my therapist that I found.Thank you again
Way easier than the days I've spent going through my insurance directly or Sutter directly.
I could eat a wiener...maybe I'll go to Casper's
Well hello there.
Can I go home? Work can eat a wiener.
Who is this Casper guy?I could eat a wiener...maybe I'll go to Casper's![]()
