• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Front pads on the Road King are starting to make a little noise. I'm hoping I have a set at home, HD wants $141 for both sets.

I'd rather not have to go easy on the ride this weekend to save 'em.


Ooooh I wonder if any Cycle Gears along the way carry them? Back to the web, boys!!
 
FYI, my coffee maker died over a year ago. I simply went to my garage and came back with this. Obviously it’s a pourover. But all a coffee maker is, is an automated pour over. My current set up works fine, even if it’s a bit more effort.

IMG_0686.jpeg
 
TRYING To calm myself down after I think I saw the neighbors' across cleaners' truck parallel park in front of my fam car and slightly hit the front licence plate and plastic base and bend the plate at its center.

WTF do two women clears without machines need a dumm nissan truck for?!?!

-

probably had too much coffee.



right on time. not quite sure why people don't extend the same courtesy to my vehicles. :dunno (barfers excluded. barfer drivers of my vehicles are awesome drivers)
Says the guy that once locked his bicycle to my Wee outside benders! :x
 
Getting brake pads from the dealer? Interesting concept.
Are HD brake pads good? Or do replace them w/ EBC pads?
 
ebc or similar

I save old pads if they're not shot and I'm positive I saw a set the other day when I was poking through one of the cabinets. At any rate I just found someone in town that stocks 'em for $50/set so I'm cool.
 
Ouch. 😲

Obviously, "I'm weird" is an understatement . Sorry 🤔

PS I thought I had seen another barfer do it at another time.. I think, that's what happened... To another motorcycle
I accept your apology. I was mad for years after. :laughing
 
Schrödingers asshole, once again.
 
I like to think that I'm the same asshole in the box as I am out of the box.
 
Back
Top