• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

you are far too young to be suffering physically.

I hear the music or is it the sound check again...
 
I been far to rough on my body when I was even younger (and also now) to not be suffering more :laughing I figure I'm par for the course at 48, I could be better if I went to the gym, but who has time and money for that in this economy?
 
good morning. I woke up very early once again. Must be my anxiety
Anxiety is only something that’s really hit me in my late 30s and 40s. I feel like I have some okay coping mechanisms but I also wouldn’t say I have extreme anxiety.

It’s a hard feeling and not one I like to sit with. I hope yours passes.
 
Is this the complaint desk

One of my legs hurts because I fell onto some kind of a metal frame while breaking a chain last night.

Stay positive, could have been worse! 😭🥳
 
coping mechanisms for the win.
One of my coping skills it to go to sleep.
Not such a healthy one but it serves...
 
Something has to be wrong there, how come the chain broke. Maybe it was just "right" (not), slightly crooked and touching a tooth at the lowest chain ring .. and then I pressed hard from a dead stop :(

I think I had just shifted or was shifting.
Or
simply a bad KMC/SRAM

Anyway. Let's go inspect the crank
 
I walk when I get anxious. I remind myself I have no control or, if I do, think of ways to remedy the situation.

Being able to sleep is a Taurean super power that I do not have.
 
Something has to be wrong there, how come the chain broke. Maybe it was just "right" (not), slightly crooked and touching a tooth at the lowest chain ring .. and then I pressed hard from a dead stop :(

I think I had just shifted or was shifting.
Or
simply a bad KMC/SRAM

Anyway. Let's go inspect the crank
Shifting under load is a great way to break a chain, your basically putting all the load on the outer plates of the chain as the next biggest ring pries it up. The smaller the gear, the more load on fewer links and things go pop.
 
yes and I am very opinionated in my Taurean kind of way.
We’re both fixed signs. We like things a certain way and I can be judgmental like a corgi at times.
 
Back
Top