• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

ya know, I still love the subway sign and large glass amber fixture you gave to me. I appreciate your generosity as always.
 
Good Morning.

A bit early but I am guessing that comes with age.
Got some ideas to explore today.

Hoping they pan out.
 
I was Gandalf this morning at 4am “YOU SHALL NOT PASS…into our room and wake up Mom”

I am now a marked man, the beasts are prowling
 
2-1/2 tasks down..... will be three in a minute!
 
3... bam! Request for permit meeting sent in.
1 - barf
1 - Asphalt Adventures
1 - Real work

The rest should be real work unless there is a barf crisis. :laughing
 
Back
Top