i_am_the_koi
Vito Koi'leone ~ The Twinfather
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2011
- Location
- Whine Country
- Moto(s)
- 2005 Concours
2003 SV-1BILLION
2017 R3
- Name
- The Koi
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2823804
Oh we're at prime dawww daily right now.
She's only gotten more dawwish as she has started talking. He's still a dick but then he'll smile and get... Coy... and you just have to smile.
Today she was in her kitchen tower and koitney was cooking bacon. I got in trouble yesterday for sneaking a piece so koitney was threatening me, as one does.
Koitney went to hand her a piece and I faked swiped at it. She grabbed it out of Mom's hands, looked at me, "no dad", and then turned around and gave me the cold shoulder and she ate her bacon.
But, there are certainly moments that are purely moments between me and them that I will never trade for anything.
Daddy's emotional support hand. Can't nap without holding a thumb or a finger sometimes.
She's only gotten more dawwish as she has started talking. He's still a dick but then he'll smile and get... Coy... and you just have to smile.
Today she was in her kitchen tower and koitney was cooking bacon. I got in trouble yesterday for sneaking a piece so koitney was threatening me, as one does.
Koitney went to hand her a piece and I faked swiped at it. She grabbed it out of Mom's hands, looked at me, "no dad", and then turned around and gave me the cold shoulder and she ate her bacon.
But, there are certainly moments that are purely moments between me and them that I will never trade for anything.
Daddy's emotional support hand. Can't nap without holding a thumb or a finger sometimes.
