• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Well, well well, it looks like I might wear a twofie of tshirts tomorrow since I’m putting a second layer right now: the chill has come in the city. The heat seems to be going

Oh also NP
 
Good morning my lovelies!! Tuesday PT day. Then do rope stuff.
I have a dog cuddling with me.
 
Up for work. All hands on deck as our management has no ability to push back and no problem with dumping impossible deadlines on my team.
 
Good morning,

I messed up. The egg was over medium instead of over easy. I know we can adapt and overcome 💪
 
Back
Top