• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Good Morning Hoses.

@N4teTheGreat I feel ya on the elbow and a few other body parts. It just keeps coming.

Just keep moving forward. I had a good gym session yesterday. Felt really good and then shit hurt last night.

My PT at 8am this morning is going to take a toll but there is a pay off. I think.

D Day for moto safety boy.
 
Good morning and happy Friday!
 
I’m about to pedal to Kaiser for an eye exam. Wheee
 
Last pit was an underground punk show in Vallejo.

Last wall of death was Linda Lindas at Ace of Spades... Just to get up to the rail.

Last pit I regretted was Nekrogoblikon. The elbow to the face hurt and broke my glasses. Found two other glass lenses on the ground after the show and neither were mine.
 
I can't decide if I want to work on my work computer at home thus having no real time boundaries to fight with. Then again, I want to separate my work life and duties from my home life.
 
Kexp top 500 90s song donation drive has reached the 100s.

Starting to have opinions.
 
I have piles of work and piles of chores. My sister goes home today :(
 
Back
Top