• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

well seeing has we've gone to youtube vids

[youtube]JDABjGGeZzM&feature[/youtube]
 
So sorry to hear about B. Never easy thing to go through.

Thank you. Bad Mother F'er, or B for short, will be missed. He showed up on our door step one day. A very skinny, dirty, sick kitten. We took him to the vet and paid $200 to get him fixed up. That was about 10% of our monthly income back then. He pulled through and has been a good friend ever since. Were making him comfortable and giving him a lot of treats. It's only a matter of time.
 
Toots meet Barf.... Barf.... Meet Toots!
 
WE're having kittens !!!!!
The abandoned cat that I took to be spayed, that the vet insisted was already spayed,...pregnant :|


Kittens need good homes!
 
any day now I'm thinking about a week.
 
well seeing has we've gone to youtube vids

[youtube]JDABjGGeZzM&feature[/youtube]


ZOMG, the cuteness. It hurts.

HH, why did the vet insist she was already spayed? Did she actuall go in and look or was it because she looked like she had a spay scar or like her right ear had been tipped?? Just professional curiosity. Sounds like they owe you some kitty vaccines!
 
The vet examined her and said she was about 4 or 5 years old and had probably been spayed. I asked if they culd shave her belly and look for a scar and he said they would have to knock her out and I would have to pay for that.
I did pay $53 for an exam and vaccines. Ugg.
I had vouchers from Berkeley guess it wasn't worth it to them. I wouldn't be as pissed but he made me really feel stupid for thinking she was a kitten.
 
[youtube]DDpaVOKmkYk[/youtube]

Three feral kittens that were abandoned behind our shop. I took them home and found them new homes throughout my neighborhood. That's three down and about nine to go....
I'm trying to get a handle on the population now. Jenn warned me earlier in this thread but I was too lazy(stupid:laughing) to listen.:cryHELP If anyone wants kittens, let me know.
 
OMG it's katzenbaby season!!!
 
i used teh google and found this for you folks...

funny-pictures-cat-gives-dog-war.jpg
 
OK, one more youtube vid...
[youtube]Ec-Dls6To4w[/youtube]
 
Back
Top