• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Blue Lynx Point

I think they're all about a quarter bubble off! :laughing

Indeed. If you look closely, yours (like a lot of Siamese cats) is cross eyed. My moms cat is cross eyed like a mutha fucka though. :rofl
 
Indeed. If you look closely, yours (like a lot of Siamese cats) is cross eyed. My moms cat is cross eyed like a mutha fucka though. :rofl

:rofl Actually, in Gromit's case, his eyes pointed in opposite directions outwardly when he was a bitty lil' whipper-snapper. My wife and I used to think he would turn out like Homer Simpson 'cuz his eyes were the same! They've corrected as he aged. He and his Bro will be 2 on May 3.
 
Yeah, my moms cat went the other way. Got worse as she grew. Now she looks like she's completely bat shit insane... Oh wait a minute what the hell am I saying..

Looks, nah.. She IS bat shit insane..
 
You know the odd thing about the whole situation. My mom has a very very similar looking cat. And she has similar stories!!!!

furby.jpg
Yes, but all is forgiven since she (the cat) gets up early to make the coffee!
 
:applause
So Hank looks a lot like Rescue Tom, or TomKat, or Lefty, or RED (he doesn't have a name yet) our abandoned orange tabby.
 
Here's Peety... hanging out in his favorite place ... hoping the birds don't notice the HUGE white thing... :laughing
 
tick tick tick
 
Look what the cat dragged in. It's half a wascally wabbit! (as far as I could tell) He is a badass feral, but I have no idea where he caught it.
 
Tater wondering why I keep taking pics of him.

5538263595_7be884c6b5_b.jpg
 
Back
Top