• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

I tried to take my cat to the beach a few times. She was a well trained travel cat, leashed train and all... but she didn't like the wind at the beach. Dug the sand, but not the wind.
 
Cat right before slapping my daughter off the couch.
2011-04-29%25252018.34.28.jpg
 
Otto in his stylish Christmas bow. Since he's deaf, the bells do not bother him so he wears it without issues. Now he needs a cardi like Mr. Rogers :laughing
 
Sorry to hear about you kitty kat dave, so sorry indeed :rose

PSA everyone. It really pains me to say this, even though I did not know the kitty kat in question it still breaks my heart :cry

My sister put some laundry in the washing machine (front loader)
did't close the door
came back later, closed the door, set the cycle going

I'll let you guess the rest :cry :rose :rip poor little kitty kat
 
My sister put some laundry in the washing machine (front loader)
did't close the door
came back later, closed the door, set the cycle going

I'll let you guess the rest :cry :rose :rip poor little kitty kat

OMG, that's terrible.
 
I know, I wish me dad hadn't told me :cry

shudder

someone post some more nice kitty kat pics :angel
 
My sister put some laundry in the washing machine

Now they charge for that

Edited: Definitely not the Best Kitty Cat Vid, so I took this down
 
Last edited:
you didn't spend any time having the new addition segregated :wow

jesus you lot, how come you all have cats that hang out together, sleep together, do fun stuff together......

And all I have is

Mr Sooty who shits everywhere and stares the rest of the cats down to bogart their food

Tiddler who is scared of his own shadow and pees up the side of my sofa cos he hates all the other cats

Honey Bee who hisses and spits at everyone, everything and every other cat in the house

and

Archie - who has taken to peeing on my bath mat every goddamned day. He can't see shyte captain what with being cross eyed so he walks into the other cats (specially the black ones on the black carpet) which causes more hissing and running off all over the place

I think I adopted a bunch of nutters :cry maybe I adpoted ones that are like me - bloody mental :x

Hi Alan - you back??
 
No segregation, just threw them together and they worked it out. :)
I was there to supervise the first weekend.
This pic was very soon after he was brought to my place.
 
Back
Top