• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Borrow Tom. (shadow's cat) He loves other kitties, scared of people, sneeks onto the bed at night.
The other night I woke up when I couldn't move.
There was 1 big black dog who is not allowed on the bed, 1 big orange cat, 1 big old grey cat, and me all snuggled up against one another,
I think all of us with the exception of Tom (always the last one in) were shocked to find the other in there.
No way they will let me get a a snapshot :(
 
Save five more kitties, one of them is bound to be normal.

Um, no :shame :rofl

Mine were normal. She turned them down. :x

Just so you know Jason, I didn't take yours because it would have made for SIX miserable cats instead of FOUR. I was doing everyone, including myself, a favour

Your cats have had the luxury of being together all their lives, they get along, alls good. Adding them to my brood would not have been fair to them, at all. That is why I didn't take your cats :x
 
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg
 
Does this help?
DSCF8868_1.jpg

Found this little girl (her name is now Zelda), ended up adopting her out to a BARFer.

Oh, and this is what she did to the bathroom:
DSCF8896_1.jpg
 
Cat owners should know better...the paper should roll off towards the wall, not the normal way. Otherwise ^^^^^ happens.
 
Our first cat - the one that recently passed - never messed with the toilet paper. Loved to drink out of the bathtub faucet though. And when we got our second kitteh, she never messed with tp either. So when that little rescue was found, it never crossed our mind to hide the tp. She sure made us pay for that oversight.

Here's another couple of Zelda:
DSCF8869.jpg

DSCF8900_1.jpg


Don't think I ever showed this one of our remaining kitteh:
DSCF4387.jpg


And one more of our dearly departed:
DSC00021.jpg
 
Last edited:
That cat looked TERRIFIED.


My thought the first time I saw that was ok, you've got this cat into the washer, you've tortured the poor thing... your in the middle of a store ((I imagine it to be a place similar to petco/petsmart)) and now how are you going to get that cat out without losing a limb or losing the cat.

Granted, I've given my cats lots of baths in their lives... and am used to a wet, pissed off feline trying to scramble out of the deep sink. But I think that's a little different then trying to pull a freaked out cat out of a glass box.

FYI, you can still wash your cat in most of the east coast for .50cents
 
Back
Top