• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

SBFreaks 6th Annual Support the Troops Ride

i heard at like 1030am.....

Good deal....me and my boys be there around 10ish then

you'll see me there...but after we meet up...wtf are we gonna do? ahahaha...

Mike T said:
you'll see me there...but after we meet up...wtf are we gonna do? ahahaha...

The usual....Ryde till da wheels fall off!! :burnout

But your gonna met w/ the Pleasnton folks right?

Here is the game plan:

SAC folks go to Fairfield...then met with Emerville...then met with Pleasenton....then to Livermore...one big family coming from them spots!

Our job is to get to PLeanston by 12:10pm....so we dont miss the bus!

Lets ride dirty!

rc51me said:
The usual....Ryde till da wheels fall off!! :burnout

But your gonna met w/ the Pleasnton folks right?

Here is the game plan:

SAC folks go to Fairfield...then met with Emerville...then met with Pleasenton....then to Livermore...one big family coming from them spots!

Our job is to get to PLeanston by 12:10pm....so we dont miss the bus!

Lets ride dirty!

ahaha then you lead and i'll follow?

A big thanks to CHP and Livermore PD for showing so much support / help with this years event.

Safety is key and that everyone has a good time, but at the same time to never forget those who serve this country and are fighting for our freedom.

Much love to those heros!

Mike T said:
ahaha then you lead and i'll follow?

K then...AMC Mercardo it is! See ya around 10-ish....then we post up for a hot minute,then on the way to Pleanston!

rc51me said:
Where my 408 folks meeting up at?

Me and about 3-4 others wanna do this!

I think we should meet @ Da Bucket....then head off the Pleasenton

If yall got a spot in mind ...then cool,if not........Whos down?

I'm meeting a couple riders at the park across the street from HP Pavilion at like 8:45 (leaving around 9) gonna head to emeryville for the 10:30 arrival of the pack from Sac. you are more than welcome to join.

Hypnodic01 said:
I'm meeting a couple riders at the park across the street from HP Pavilion at like 8:45 (leaving around 9) gonna head to emeryville for the 10:30 arrival of the pack from Sac. you are more than welcome to join.

Good look,but i didnt wanna ride all the way to E-Ville......but ill see yall in the pack @ Pleasnton! Ride safe yall!

m0moma said:
wow im at camp pedelton right now and i think imma make it back to the bay in time for this.. how much is registration?

and is there a place i can meet people up in the weast bay to go to sac?

Ay dawg i'm in 29 and i'm ridin my ass all the way up to Sac

I'll definately do my best to make it out to this one. EGA and all.

gonna be crazy this year!!!!!

can't wait

Re: Re: lets go

2nsane said:
hey steve PM sent.

anybody else want to meet up on San Mateo and head out in our own little group?:confused

San Mateo/Bay Area riders..We will meet at Tower Records parking lot off Hillsdale across from Hillsdale Shopping Mall at 0945 sharp..Be there earlier if possible..See ya Sunday:)

Hell Yah!
I'll be there. C'mon Triumph riders, it's time to represent!
logo_rat.jpg
t2logo.gif

THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE SIC!!!!!!!!!!

Back