• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

~SF Meet 4/15 @ Pig & Whistle~

the meet says till 2 but nobody is EVAR there that late. i dont have to work so im coming. stayin later than all teh school kids too!

i was the one pulling in as greener (i think) was leaving.. i just literally popped my head in n left... couldnt recognize anybody. ok adios

We got beat up on the last round, only got 4 points.

We dropped from 1st with 46 to 3rd with 50pts, behind a tie for first/second of 51 points.

Another tight race! At least we podiumed. ..and at least we crushed the pack of nitwits who stole our table :x

Last edited:
i was the one pulling in as greener (i think) was leaving.. i just literally popped my head in n left... couldnt recognize anybody. ok adios

Oh hehe, yeah that was me. It looked like you were going to the billiard hall so I didn't stick around. Although I had to come back 20 min later to retrieve my credit card :mad

Back