WoodsChick
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2005
- Location
- Oakland
- Moto(s)
- GasGas EP280, CR125, Husky WR165, 2 SM610's, FE250, 2 TR650's, FZR400/600, GSXR750, KTM 450EXC
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 489282
Oh! You guys! I got a new plant! I found it in the little tray of starter plants in 2" pots at my local East Bay Nursery. It was towering over all the other plants, and I figured I better rescue it quick, re-pot it, and give it a good home.
Meet my new baby Syngonium "Mango Allusion"
The color is kind of weird in the re-potted photo, but you get the idea. I really like the peachy color! Now on the hunt for some form of variegated pink alocasia!
Meet my new baby Syngonium "Mango Allusion"
The color is kind of weird in the re-potted photo, but you get the idea. I really like the peachy color! Now on the hunt for some form of variegated pink alocasia!
