• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

SOLD: Sidi Men's Stivali Adventure Rain Boots, Size 43, Basically New

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolishMortal

Smooth like a Porcupine
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Location
Benicia
Moto(s)
2007.5 Tuono R, 2025 Street Triple RS
Name
Atticus
SOLD

Typical amazing Sidi quality, they just don't fit my feet quite right. I gave them 5 or 6 tries and that was enough, so you can get a rippin' deal.

Size 43. I wear a 43 (with thick socks) in Alpinestars and a 10 in Nike Field General and C1ty models.

SOLD

Pick up in Benicia (Su/Mo/Fr/Sa) or Fairfield (Tu/We/Th).

IMG_1796.png
IMG_1797.png
IMG_1798.png
IMG_1799.png
IMG_1800.png
IMG_1801.png
 
Last edited:
Typical amazing Sidi quality, they just don't fit my feet quite right. I gave them 5 or 6 tries and that was enough, so you can get a rippin' deal.

Size 43. I wear a 43 (with thick socks) in Alpinestars and a 10 in Nike Field General and C1ty models.

$400 new, but these are just $260 for you, and ready to start their new life.

Pick up in Benicia (Su/Mo/Fr/Sa) or Fairfield (Tu/We/Th).

View attachment 584223
View attachment 584224
View attachment 584225
View attachment 584226
View attachment 584222
View attachment 584227
this is a sweet set of boots. :thumbup
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top