• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

Moto(s)
'02 Hayabusa, '02 XR250
Going over 17 towards Santa Cruz during evening commute hours.

Come on, dude! You have a nice bike and a totally decent body. You even have a cool satchel. Do not squander these gifts!

aNAN027.jpg

Gear rundown:

Boots: X
Pants: X
Jacket: X
Spine: X
Gloves: X
Helmet: Check!

Last edited:
CoMe on...Santa Cruz...Hippies are in SC. Hippies have Karma. Karma is waaay better than gear. :twofinger

I was in his vicinity for some time. We have some more pics, but that one is the best. Pretty sure he was male, but I have been wrong in the past...

I was in his vicinity for some time. We have some more pics, but that one is the best. Pretty sure he was male, but I have been wrong in the past...

Good job. I am proud of you. If only everyone was as diligent of a gear nazi as you.

Since my GF was there shooting away as well, technically it would be a MW4M, right?

LOL danm son!

That cat is like 1 helmet mohawk and 4" chix strips away form being the archetypal "squid".

From the waist up, it looks like a chick. From the waist down, it looks like a dude :dunno :confused Either way, definately a trophy squid. Nice catch.

Back