• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

StonyBARF 19, Sept 26-29, 2024

Butch

poseur
Staff member
Super Moderator
Moto(s)
‘18 Alta EX006, ‘17 Alta MX019, 06R6, 05TM530 Black Dream, 01TM250 2T, ‘24 Yam Tenere 700
Name
Butch
BARF perks
AMA #: 1093637
edit: Entrance Combination Lock Code: 0361

the usual:
Gray Pine reserved for a long weekend

Adventure awaits! This email confirms your reservation 0644759162-1 for 3 nights at GRAY PINE GROUP CAMPGROUND
Thursday per above
Check-In: 2:00 PM

Primary Occupant: Gustave Meyner (AKA Butch)
# of Occupants: 50 # of Vehicles: 20
Entrance / Combination Lock Code: 0361 prolly

The usual descript:
Because these are such fantastic camping and riding trips, I have again booked the Gray Pine Group campsite at Stonyford for Thursday through Sunday...

StonyBARF Photo threads https://www.bayarearidersforum.com/f...ight=StonyBARF

This is a really great opportunity to meet other folks. All levels of riders and everyone is welcome; per Lord CJ: Stonyford is family friendly, new riders welcome... encouraged. Riding for all kinds of bikes from two strokes to adventure bikes as well as all skill levels.

Big fun, $20 per party.
Paypal to motobutch@gmail.com or pay at the site to me or my proxy…

This camp site is real nice, especially in that we have our own bathroom and water and a gate to keep out the riff raft, present company excused. It is a pretty nice place to camp and hang out, even if you aren't riding.

The weather https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...1#.XuJF0C8ifmp

Folks going up Thursday should have the reservation information.

Give money to some awesome volunteer if I'm not there or if you didn't Paypal. $20 per party.
It goes without saying that we leave the site cleaner that were arrived. This is really easy with a responsible group like you guys.

Last edited:
update 6.29.24
ThumperX
Cabrito
Lucytriple
WR PETE
bananachunks
Amadeus
NoneMoreBlack
Motogirl41 & Scotty
OaklandF4i
Dmitriy
PASTAPWR
alexandreg
Diter
Hannah

Last edited:
October and November are already reserved. I am going to book September 26-29

Dang, can't make that weekend. Maybe next year. Thanks for keeping this going Butch.

On the calendar and invites sent!

Back