• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Superbowl

rsrai

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Location
ssj
Moto(s)
'98 yz400f
BARF perks
Mod Alumni
ok confess......who lost or made money on the superbowl??
personally, i left home when it started, rolled back in the dirveway when it ended. didnt care to watch or wager.
 
I didn't bet on it. I was pulling for tha Pats but when I got to my friend house there was an asshole Pats fan there that made me root for the Rams :rolleyes Oh Well.
 
I watched about 10 seconds of it. Something about a balcony overlooking the 18th hole of Pebble Beach and Carmel Bay, and the unbelievable room here drew my attention from The Game. :twofinger

Glad the Patriots won, though.
 
Had a group of peeps over. (Weasel was amoung them) Mad fun of the game, the comercials and how f*@$ing patriotic they tried to make everything. Got really drunk. Went to a bar after half time. Watched the rest of the game. Went to Weasels and hung for a while. Went to another bar. Came home and passed out.
 
JackTheTripper said:
Had a group of peeps over. (Weasel was amoung them) Mad fun of the game, the comercials and how f*@$ing patriotic they tried to make everything. Got really drunk. Went to a bar after half time. Watched the rest of the game. Went to Weasels and hung for a while. Went to another bar. Came home and passed out.

Hey, you ass monkies didn't invite ME to the big superbowl shindig!!

:finger

I sat at home and watched the game. I didn't really care who won, but what the hell else was I gotta do??

The commercials were lame, worst year I've seen for them.

-G
 
Back
Top