• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

How has no one posted this yet?

[YouTube]gLDYtH1RH-U[/youtube]

Holy

fuck

balls

:wow:wow:wow

I got tingles in my feet just watching that.

It woulda been even more rewarding if they packed parachutes. Now they gotta climb back down :laughing

Bastards pulled the links.

I shall atone for my sins of posting failed links with a compilation vid that had me tearing up with laughter.

[youtube]uUwuxxZVANs[/youtube]

Some are really funny. Scaring little kids not so funny, that can really mess them up.

banner.jpg

Cops is my guilty pleasure. I haven't watched it in a looooong time but actually caught 2 eps last night. I told my wife about it. She took a long pause then looked at me like this :| and said "I just lost a little bit of respect for you."

Not sure if this got posted yet.
I am blown away with how fast this thing achieves 160 MPH, and then just keeps going. Seems he backed out of it as soon as he hit 270, I bet there was more there given a longer runway.
[youtube]gWAavCjVQvM[/youtube]

Back