• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

Awesome because it's terrifying.

Awesome because that guy manages to fit those bowling ball-sized, case-hardened titanium nuts into that wetsuit with minimal bulging.

[youtube]SgwJUNDBD18[/youtube]

Awesome because that guy manages to fit those bowling ball-sized, case-hardened titanium nuts into that wetsuit with minimal bulging.

When things like this happen between a person and a wild animal, I always wonder where the line is between being called a "professional trainer" and a "professional palm reader".

That whale probably likes to give them the finger once and a while. "These idiots think that I'm doing this song and dance for them... just wait until Aqua man's evil twin finds that unobtanium for all of us" :laughing

in captivity they only live 5-10 years. In the wild they just found a female that is almost 100 years old

That was great! I got a kick out of the leg-rod shift linkage :thumbup

:rofl:rofl i can just hear her saying...'I swear, they're clean...uuhhhmmmmm"

Back