• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

It isn't Pixar unless you cry at the end.

[youtube]AZS5cgybKcI[/youtube]

Faaack. :cry

Reminds me of when I was growing up. Lots of dog fights in the neighborhood. I remember seeing a dead dog left on the corner of Garfield and Byxbee. Some fucked up shit. My friends in the neighborhood had seen dozens of dead dogs just left like that. And most kids were scared of dogs because so many of them were used for fighting.

I mostly don't like how SF has changed, but I don't miss stuff like that.

Colorado avalanche* dash cam footage complete with inane local news anchor comments.

https://youtu.be/gX_mh7grEOA

[youtube]gX_mh7grEOA[/youtube]

*Neither one a Chevy truck (lolz).

Last edited:
This is so cool, it uses real images for the beginning and the end and everything in between is a simulation.
[YOUTUBE]jtQOAtiJq3o[/YOUTUBE]

Freedom Hard or die!

A true patriot.

[youtube]Fi4G3VQ-rvk[/youtube]

This is so cool, it uses real images for the beginning and the end and everything in between is a simulation.
[YOUTUBE]jtQOAtiJq3o[/YOUTUBE]

its actually just a projection in the sky coming from the governmental secret society of reptilians

Local short track racing always delivers the goods.

[youtube]A3n0ftq9I4o[/youtube]

Gotta watch the whole thing, maybe the truck was stolen?

Nope. Local short tracks have all kinds of fun race sideshows like this. They hook trailers to bomber class cars and race or a real popular one is dragging derelict boats as they race. Ever watched one of the bomber enduros where they just leave the broken down cars on the track? Low brow but very entertaining. :laughing

Nope. Local short tracks have all kinds of fun race sideshows like this. They hook trailers to bomber class cars and race or a real popular one is dragging derelict boats as they race. Ever watched one of the bomber enduros where they just leave the broken down cars on the track? Low brow but very entertaining. :laughing

That was fun to watch!!! thanks for sharing :rofl:rofl:rofl

Yeah Steve that was good stuff! Reminded me of a pack of wolves chasing down a buffalo. I was hoping Scary Gary would put someone into the wall.

Same track. Figure 8 School Bus Racing. Action starts around 3:00 mark.

[YOUTUBE]1fqQ3bA2SWQ[/YOUTUBE]

God, I love watching stupid shit like this, whether it's in the UK or here in Petaluma :laughing

It's like total "I dare you to this...", "Hold my beer...." :laughing

Last edited:
bombers and busses! awesome!

Here's a different kind of video featuring cars. "Discovery" of what may be Pancho Villa's car.
[youtube]MrOxx6bLRvo[/youtube]

Same track. Figure 8 School Bus Racing. Action starts around 3:00 mark.

This fun stuff is what elevates USA USA above those second and third world countries.

Back