• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Great Cereal Debate

FrigginChi

Moto(s)
are for riding.
Name
Chi
I like Honey Nut Cheerios w/milk.

I like Fruit Loops as a snack w/o milk.

I always wished they made Choclate Frosted Sugar Bombs.

Smart Start antioxidant and thats not cuz I'm getting older, I'd probably love it if I was still a kid, its yummy stuff.

I love to eat trix without milk. :teeth

I like the dehydrated marshmallows from Lucky Charms as just a snack without milk. The rest of the cereal gets thrown away.

Nature's Way Flax Granola is seriously the BEST granola anywhere. kthxbye

banana nut crunch, but i'm not a snob who pays for small cereal boxes for a premium. i hardly eat cereal anymore

If you are angry with the roof of your mouth, how about a big bowl of Captain Crunch?

At any one time I'll keep about a dozen boxes of cereal around the house. Frosted Mini Wheats, Quaker 100% Natural, Fruity Pebbles and Corn Pops are probably my faves (in that order).

dkcwenge said:
banana nut crunch, but i'm not a snob who pays for small cereal boxes for a premium. i hardly eat cereal anymore
I know where your honey nut cheerios are going! :teeth

special k w/strawberries, frosted mini-wheats, honey bunches of oats, and my favorite cranberry macadamia nut from the costco.

Agent Orange said:
:laughing

I was a bigger fan of Capn' Crunch with crunch berries.

How about Oops! All Crunchberries! ??

Even if you let Cap'n Crunch sit in milk for 20 minutes, your mouth gets torn all to hell. But I love the stuff!

I love Fruity Pebbles! I could eat the whole box!

These days, I usually steer away from the sugary stuff and go for some combination of granola, flax and hippie-ish what-nots...

Linty said:
I always wished they made Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs.

That's easy. Just eat a big bowl of Kashi Golean Crunch and wait a few hours...

Oh my god! That cereal tore me up. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good colon cleanse...:green

jboat said:
That's easy. Just eat a big bowl of Kashi Golean Crunch and wait a few hours...

Oh my god! That cereal tore me up. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a good colon cleanse...:green

:laughing :rofl

I never had that problem with Kashi GoLean...

afm956 said:
If you are angry with the roof of your mouth, how about a big bowl of Captain Crunch?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/32305

SPRINGFIELD, MA—The roof of area resident Meredith Kjell's mouth is in serious condition Tuesday following her consumption of three bowls of Cap'n Crunch cereal. "We believe most of the roof can be salvaged," Dr. David Kim told reporters. "But grafts may be necessary to replace many of the ribbons of flesh gouged from Miss Kjell's palate by this brutally crunchy pre-sweetened breakfast food."

Nothing beats a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, pure sugar, my other fav's; Corn Pops and cinnamon toast crunch

Back