• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Great Cereal Debate

Pile one more on the Fruity Pebbles pile. Why oh why must they make the box so damn small? :cry

CeruleanSkye said:
But grafts may be necessary to repl...://www.wriukids.org/wish/satmorngreatest.html

The liner notes said something like "this music will remind you of Saturday mornings when you shredded the roof of your mouth with Capt Crunch." :cool

A cereal thread also reminds me of "Sugar Frosted Milk" and "Sugar Sod Pops" from Ren & Stimpy too.

Frosted Flakes (They'rrre Grrreat!), Dig Em Smacks aka Honey Smacks, Frankenberry, BooBerry, Count Chocula, and when I feel like pretending to be healthy, Special K with berries.

Cinnamon Life or Frosted Flakes, honey nut cheerios are good too

cornflakes
shredded wheat
rice krispies

and not o'that sugary shit on em please, just regular old cereal for me

If you eat fruity pebbles too often (for 2 meals a day or more), it makes your poo turn a really disturbing shade of green. I discovered this as a poor college kid.

jhawksteele said:
If you eat fruity pebbles too often (for 2 meals a day or more), it makes your poo turn a really disturbing shade of green. I discovered this as a poor college kid.
:laughing :laughing :cry :laughing

Did you ever call Post's customer service and inquire why? :p

weak_link said:
Pile one more on the Fruity Pebbles pile. Why oh why must they make the box so damn small? :cry

2960582-barney-my-pebbles.jpg

afm956 said:
If you are angry with the roof of your mouth, how about a big bowl of Captain Crunch?

:rofl

no shit! it's like you just chowed down on fiberglass. sweet, sugary, delicious fiberglass.

Grape Nuts FTW!... I fuggin' love that stuff.
Especially if you don't wash the bowl out when you're done and it turns into cement. I swear you can build buildings out of that shit.
I can only imagine how much of that stuff is stuck on the inside of my gut.

S'mores Grahams was always the best too bad they have not made it in years =(

Back