• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know about this thread until tonight at the Livermore meet...why, because Gixxergirl1000 and Bzwrthy mentioned it!

In my Avatar you can see my body by Budweiser, but since then I have gotten in better shape and lost the mullet, so here you go! :p

Some things just get better with age. ;)

Hi Ross :wave

3232592-0032-img_0960.jpg

:leghump

Oh, I thought this was where you put your picture up. :laughing

Now that's Gargantuan Pwnage. :rofl

You know, I've always liked that word...”gargantuan"... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence. :cool

:twofinger

Now that's gargantuan ignorance from not one, but two BARFers beyond the age of 5...

It's called bouldering, look it up, retards :twofinger

now for the love of god please let this thread die

Im not sure why you keep posting that...all it does is bump the thread...I think deep down you want this thread to end up in "best of barf" :twofinger

i figgered this here thread needs more :bump than talking...enjoy the stuporbowl everyone~!!! :thumbup
Ian rocks my socks I think I just came.............

fixed.

now for the love of god please let this thread die

I <3 this thread!!!!
Im not sure why you keep posting that...all it does is bump the thread...I think deep down you want this thread to end up in "best of barf" :twofinger

I know I do! BTW my newbie thread didnt make it to best of barf WTF?????:twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back