• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snarl?

standard.jpg

:wtfhmm...
Maybe I should practice that more.:teeth

Is that at Tsalani's garage?! Late Night Tuning FTW?

Not T's shop Donna. The shop in the background next to my old place of work. Both of T's shops that he worked out of were actually bigger than this little place.:thumbup

Thanks Connie:) I think the day-glo hair brings out my features:wtf:teeth:rofl

Not T's shop Donna. The shop in the background next to my old place of work. Both of T's shops that he worked out of were actually bigger than this little place.:thumbup

Thanks Connie:) I think the day-glo hair brings out my features:wtf:teeth:rofl

Day-glo is really only good for marking asphalt... but it must be said, you were looking pretty damn hawt at the track day! ;)

And Moose bites can be very serious... :rofl

mooseknuckle bites can be very dangerous too.heres another one for the gorgeous ladies of barf.got the slingblade look goin on.got anymore of them franch fried po-taters ummmm?

Attachments

• uglyjerms3.jpg
    uglyjerms3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 30
mooseknuckle bites can be very dangerous too.heres another one for the gorgeous ladies of barf.got the slingblade look goin on.got anymore of them franch fried po-taters ummmm?

Hey there, handsome! How you doin'? ;)

I think barf should have a casual encounters section:teeth imagine all the humping! :rofl btw I'm single ladies an looking:cool

Announcements like that should include pictures!! :x

Tip: "asking out" works better than "looking" if you're wanting to change your single status... :shhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back