• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What Do You Think Are The Top 10 Moto Movies of All Time?

So many shite motorcycles movies I'm not sure I want anything to do with this sport anymore.

Wouldn't it be fun to have a BARF get-together and watch all of the movies like Torque and Biker Boyz and all make fun of the crazy unrealistic scenes together! :laughing

It’s in Baja, and there is some subterfuge with Andy Griffith and Captain Kirk. It’s pretty funny, but that was all I could take.

Awwwwwww yeah...

Robert Reed, Marjoe Gortner, Andy Griffith, & William Shatner out for a weekend ride...

ReedGortnerShatnerGriffith1.jpg

It's actually from a 70s TV movie called "Pray for the Wildcats"...

My contributions:
I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle.
Jurassic World
Cyclone (1990's movie with Jeffrey Combs)

Captain America
3c8b191b88284d615b408a066fae1bab.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LOL, the terrible Captain America II, Death too Soon. 1979's finest. :laughing

If we are doing that, we cannot forget:

[youtube]OsgEdYjoqUI[/youtube]

I found a couple more recently. They are life stories that include motorcycles as a premise for living.
Not great moto action, but decent if you like human beings.

American Dresser

and
A Thousand Miles Behind

On Any Sunday
Dust To Glory
World's Fastest Indian
The Road Racers
Faster
The Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid
Little Fauss and Big Halsey
Time Rider
Motocrossed
Girl on a Motorcycle

The Motorcycle Diaries

Che Guevara and a Norton touring South America prior to his history with Cuba and Castro.

Good because mechanical difficulties are relatable, the scenery is gorgeous, the women stellar and the ending brings satisfaction to the story line.

Back