Who wants to go in on buying Willow Springs International Raceway?

Map8

I want nothing
Moto(s)
2012 Street Triple r,
DRZ400SM, KTM 450SMR, YZ250F (still parting out),
Name
Steve
I'm in for mid four figures. Y'all can make up the rest. :teeth

Listing is HERE.

"Once In a Lifetime Opportunity to own “The Fastest Track in the West”The Iconic Willow Springs International Raceway is a 600-acre complex of 7 racetracks embracing nearly every motor sports discipline."

TTS5VS.gif

A lot of good memories there. I am tapped... so I am out. :p

4.5 million? Is there an actual property map? Does it include those hills?

if assessed value vs sale price is anything like it is around the bay area it'll sell for 100 million if they can find a buyer

if assessed value vs sale price is anything like it is around the bay area it'll sell for 100 million if they can find a buyer
If it was in the Bay Area it would be closed and sold for residential and commercial uses.

It is in the middle of nowhere really. Hard to find unless you know where to go.. at last back in the 80's - early 90's.

If it was in the Bay Area it would be closed and sold for residential and commercial uses.

It is in the middle of nowhere really. Hard to find unless you know where to go.. at last back in the 80's - early 90's.
Altamont Speedway still exists... it's just being used for EV testing. I keep thinking it should be turned into an EV Speedway with power charging via the windmills of the Altamont Pass.

Willow Springs has loud ass vehicles roaring at full throttle on the fastest road in the West.
Doubt that would fly for long. Sears Point is our one exception, but they do have some distance on society.

i bet there are more than a few barfers that would love to live at a racetrack!

If I could have a goat farm & house in those hills & race at will whenever I wanted I would love to live there :thumbup

I can't tell by the pictures. The main course is paved, but are the 2 other road courses paved? I see they have a dirt circle track and a paved circle track too.

The two main tracks at Willow are the main track itself, and Streets of Willow, a smaller, much more curvy course. Both of those are paved.

Looks like they have a couple of other courses from the satellite photo. A "Drift" track, and a short dirt oval.

wow, wonder if 20mil could get it, wonder how much the track pulls in annually, maybe start some automotive/desert/burningman/coachella music festival right next to it as well

The two main tracks at Willow are the main track itself, and Streets of Willow, a smaller, much more curvy course. Both of those are paved.

Looks like they have a couple of other courses from the satellite photo. A "Drift" track, and a short dirt oval.
There is also Horse Thief Mile, another paved road course uphill from Streets, that is even tighter and with no straightaways.

Another project for BARF Real Estate Land Co. ??

Cerro Gorda project ??
The Junction ?
California Forever ?
🏁🏁🇺🇲

Scratch the Junction, it sold about 6-7 months ago. It's now called the "The Rainbow Junction Farm". Supposed to be opening today, 6/8/24, oh and tickets are $60.00 to attend. New weekend hours are 10am till 2pm.

Back