• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

115th percentile? damn. guess you are feeding him. :laughing

the thong comment was about jupie jupe and the fact that he wasn't even wearing that, in the above photo. :barf

:laughing not towards you man.

:teeth

That Girl said:
Me in my icon but here's a better pic.....

edited to say I also no longer have braids.

3232319-493739379_l.jpg

Holy shit, I was at that piece of art a couple of years ago! BRC 2003! (or did they recycle it for other years?)

the thong comment was about jupie jupe and the fact that he wasn't even wearing that, in the above photo. :barf
Well, I'm feelin the birthday suit :thumbup :applause
Brings back memories of a unforgettable party ;) :loco
Glad to be sandwiched in the middle of the two hotties btw :kiss

Last edited:
hmmm

yall have seen my ugly mug around a bunch but i'll post up this pic cause I like it...

3304114-anne_and_jesse.jpg

Joebar4000 said:
Thanks mang! We're thinking of having his tubes tied at 12, just in case...

Seems to have got the best bits of me and my gal, lucky bastidge!

Not sure I get the G String ref?! Er, should I be insulted?

And trust me, this boy has no probs eating - 115th percentile height and weight for his age. He's average for a 4-year old (he's 2). Don't think he's gonna be a GP rider, he's too damn big.

3301346-copy_of_2007_01_14_liam_the_ladies_man_004.jpg

Why isn't this cute pic gracing its' presence in the rugrats thread???? hmmmmmmm????? A boy that cute should be shared with us barf parents!

Re: I'll bite.

mrspeebles said:
I'm in my avatar, but in case the latte mug is too far up my nose...

firefly.jpg

I must get myself out to more Barf meets!

U should definetly get out and ride eith us barfers, never seen u at any meets before.......... :)

uhmeebuh said:
I had a sneaking suspicion that JoeBar looked like a rugby hooligan!

Here's me at the infamous OFG party - I'm in the green shirt getting a gentle (yet firm) ass grab from Weak_Link:

3296654-img_1030.jpg

Who's the douche canoe in the wife beater?

Back