• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Beetlejuice said:
if you just focus on Bad Dad's body in that pic kinda looks like george washington's head/hair/face...srsly...:wow

OMFG! I actually see it. :laughing

JPM said:
That's me on the right, don't forget to wave if you see me! :p

3198141-chips.jpg

:rofl .... soooooo, does that mean that you're going to be doing infomecials about lake side property, soon?

the poor OP actually had good intentions for this thread and look what we've gone and done :laughing

this is I....

:teeth

3198645-img_6335.jpg

Bad Kitty [/i][img]http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/206/971/3197923-img_0587__medium_.jpg[/img] [B]before i dropped the bitch and broke her brake lever... [/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE] whoa said:
zomg, Rossi?

I usually won't post pics of myself, as I act like such a tool online I am afraid I will get my ass kicked at group rides, but I'll make an exception this time.

After a 300 miler, kicking it at home:

Knackered.jpg

I hope the ladies don't get all squishy down below, I should have at least left my underarmour on!

Beetlejuice said:
what's even more disturbing is the Peanuts wallpaper..

Wallpaper's lack of coolness was cancelled out by the trespassers sign, even steven.

Just so I'm not a threadjacking punk, here's my pic.

3199051-081106loudiamondphillips200.jpg

Here's me, promo shot for the last band I was in.

3199342-c_tree_solo_3.jpg

there are already too many pics of me on this site but here's me and mine

3199362-meandvsmall.jpg

my NSR and me

... speaking of which, i need to get a new pic of me and the bike. bike has a lot more mods on it now and doesnt look much like what you see here, and of course, i'm about 10x sexier now as well

Last edited:
VTRweasel said:
Sierra Nevada :confused

I searched Stringfellow and is was NWS :laughing

Great pic glf :laughing

Stringfellow Hawk, i.e. the pilot of Airworlf:

janmichaelvincent.jpg

Back